Thursday, April 15, 2010

Collage Reflection

Think Creatively!
I have been thinking creatively on my poster by overlapping different pictures and twisting the images so it made it look all messy like in the lost boys lives. This also shows creativity because font of the writing makes it look like they were in horror, which they were.

Reason Critically!
I reason critically because I show colorful and not so colorful pictures to make it look mostly sad with a little bit of happiness.

Communicate Effectively!
I communicate effectively because I show some type of awareness towards the lost boys' plight by showing them how hard it had been for the lost boys' to live

Live Ethically!
I live ethically because I placed a newspaper cut-out that resembles on the lost boys' plight, these people have showed empathy towards the Sudanese people as the Sudanese people lost their families and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment