Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Writing Reflection

Ideas and content
As a writer some of my ideas are very well explained whereas some are not, this is because sometimes I put a lot of effort into one of the ideas and then I get distracted whilst doing the rest of them “Caesar shall forth. The things that threaten’d me Ne’er look’d but on my back; when they shall see the face of Caesar, They are vanished.” This quotation sets the scene and drives Caesar as being a fearless man who, much though he didn’t want to be influenced, felt threatened by this overpowering dream of Calpurnia’s. This quotation is what I think is one of my thorough ones because it explains the scene in which the character is being set into.
could improve my ideas and enhance the contents by staying on-task, not talking to my peers, and ask the teachers if I need help.


Organization
My writing demonstrates organization because it includes all the right amount of paragraphs, thesis statement, topic sentence etc. They are mostly in the required order.
"But he was yet to believe in Decius’ effective words towards Caesar. “This dream is all amiss interpreted; It was a vision fair and fortunate… Signifies that from you great Rome shall suck Reviving blood, and that great men shall press For tinctures, stains, relics, and cognizance.”

I could improve my organization by doing the preparation sheets that the teachers give us to practice and do before we work on the essays whether its an essay to do at home or during class time.

Personal Growth
My writing has improved because I have payed more attention in class knowing mostly what the topic is about. I understood what I needed to write about.

SLR Reflection
I think the SLR that suits me best would be 'Think Creatively' because I express my writing with a creative thought. Even though it might not fit the topic or the
understanding of the given sources, either way it still comes out creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment